Top 10 Safest Cars in America
Safety is the number one priority when purchasing a car. Whether it’s the safest car seats or the top 10 fastest cars or the safest pickup truck, security and protection are what consumers and customers look for in their vehicle. Here is a list of the top 10 safest cars in America.
1. Audi A4 – the luxury sedan has consistently been noted as one of the top 10 safest cars.
2. Toyota Camry – a popular sedan on the market, the Toyota Camry is affordable, stylish in appearance and is quite possibly the safest car on the road.
3. Hyundai Sonata – Hyundai’s sedan of perfection, this crème of the crop vehicle always finds itself on the list of the top 10 safest cars in the USA.
4. Jeep Grand Cherokee – a staple in the car world, the Jeep Grand Cherokee herald’s defense and maximum protection for your driving pleasure.
5. Honda Pilot – consistency and security are the two main features of this exceptional crossover SUV. It is often voted as being one of the safest SUVs for children.
6. Ford Taurus – Ford’s well-known sedan is one of the top 10 safest cars for its reliability and maximum guard against accidents.
7. Cadillac Escalade – a proven winner in the security department, the Cadillac Escalade promises a smooth ride with ultimate safety in mind. With its superb mechanisms and dynamic engineering, the Cadillac Escalade is also one of the top 10 safest cars for teenagers.
8. Toyota Sienna – this minivan always finds its way on a list of the top 10 safest cars for its award winning style. It is always a riveting experience driving a Toyota Sienna for its handling and steering power.
9. Honda Accord – one of the most debonair sedans on the road, a top 10 safest cars list would be without this one.
10. GMC Yukon – the full sized SUV is a king in the safety aspect, with superb technology and the ultimate in safeguard power.