Top 10 Luxury Car Lease Specials 2012
Now is an excellent time for drivers to take advantage of car lease specials. If you are weighing leasing vs. buying a car, here are some factors to consider.
If you are looking for a long-term investment with ownership, buying a car is the right option for you. Meanwhile, if you want a short-term commitment where you can trade in your vehicle regularly, leasing is the best choice.
For those wanting to take advantage of car lease specials, here are the ten best.
1. If you are looking for a short term car lease, then Acura has an excellent deal for you. Right now you can lease the 2012 Acura TSX for 36 months with a monthly payment of $299 with $1,999 due at signing.
2. Buick also has many affordable car lease specials. One of the best car lease deals with no money down is on their 2012 Buick Regal. For no money down and $369 monthly payments for two years, this is an excellent deal.
3. BMW has some of the best service available for their car owners and leasers. Currently, they have good terms for leasing their 2012 BMW 1-Series. For $3,594 due at signing, you can lease the car for 36 months with payments of $369.
4. If you are looking for a luxury riding experience with good terms you should visit your local Audi dealer. They have specials on their 2012 Audi A4 Quattro Premium. It’s important to note that their prices fluctuate by region, therefore you should contact your dealership to see what they have available.
5. If you have ever dreamed of driving a Cadillac, now is an excellent time to do so. The lease on a 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe or Sedan is either $368 or $321 a month respectively, on a 36 month lease with $1,999 due at signing.
6. Infiniti’s cars provide drivers with the best in styling and riding comfort. The 2012 Infiniti G has good lease terms. Right now drivers can lease one for $399 a month for 36 months with zero due at signing.
7. Mercedes is another brand touting competitive lease terms. A lease on their 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is $369 a month for 33 months with $4,029 due at signing.
8. Equus, Hyundai’s luxury model retails in the ballpark of $60,000 to $66,000. This makes leasing this model an inexpensive option. You can take advantage of their Signature Lease with $3,999 due at signing. The payment terms are $739 a month for 36 months.
9. Another good special is from BMW. Currently, you can lease their 2012 328i Sedan for $399 a month for three years with $3,874 due at signing.
10. Lastly, some of the best car lease specials come from Lexus. Their terms on the RX 450H is one of the best hybrid SUV deals. To check prices, be sure to contact your local dealership as terms fluctuate based on time and region.