Top 10 Fuel Efficient Trucks
Efficiency in a truck is what many drivers look for. The automobile fan finds comfort in affordable prices for energy efficient cars, and fuel efficient trucks. Auto fanatics also enjoy fuel efficient diesel cars as they provide adequate gas mileage and style as well. Every pickup pro loves a good fuel efficient truck. Here are the top 10 fuel efficient trucks for 2011.
1. Dodge Ram 1500 – gracing the road with 16 mpg overall, this line of fuel efficient trucks packs mean engine power and a 215 horsepower V6.
2. Honda Ridgeline – using a minivan platform, this is one of the best fuel efficient cars produced by Honda that operates as a utility and off road vehicle.
3. Dodge Dakota Pickup – for the true power pro, the Dodge Dakota is a well-built fuel efficient truck with a V8 engine.
4. Toyota Tundra – with 278 lb-foot torque and a roaring V6, the Toyota Tundra is highly favored among fuel efficient trucks.
5. Chevrolet Colorado – a giant in the fuel efficient trucks department, the Chevy Colorado has the style for superior handling and gas mileage.
6. Suzuki Equator – getting 23 mpg on the highway and known as an underdog in fuel efficient trucks, this jam packed pickup holds it own on the road.
7. Chevrolet Silverado 15 Hybrid 2WD – perhaps the best hybrid truck, the Chevy Silverado graces the roads and helps the environment with its 21 mpg overall status.
8. Toyota Tacoma – reasonably priced perfection, the Toyota Tacoma is one of the best sellers among fuel efficient trucks for a well-known brand of vehicle.
9. Ford Ranger – this rear wheel driver makes your driving voyages one of a kind with its impressive base price and road handling.
10. Nissan Frontier – this line of fuel efficient trucks takes mileage to unheard of 19 mpg.