Best Crossover SUV – 5 Gas Saving Winners!
If you are looking for a vehicle that provides plenty of interior room and style then a crossover model would be the best choice for you. As there are many different models available here are some tips to selecting the best crossover SUV.
The first is to comparison shop as it can help you select which models would be most beneficial for you. Additionally, when doing a crossover vehicle comparison, it’s important to look at safety ratings and performance as these are the best ways to determine the right set of wheels.
For those that want to save money at the pump, here is a look at the five best crossover SUV models.
1. The 2012 Kia Sportage offers drivers a sharp design and awesome technological benefits like Bluetooth and USB ports. Additionally, if you are looking for a SUV with the best gas mileage this should be at the top of your list as it boasts an estimated 32 mpg on the highway.
2. Another model that is excellent in saving drivers money at the pump is the 2012 Hyundai Tucson. Along with giving customers good gas mileage as you can get up to 32 mph on the highway, it offers you a choice of either an automatic or manual transmission.
3. The best mid size SUV with great gas mileage is the 2012 Chevy Equinox. This is a sharp looking ride that boasts a fuel efficient engine that can get up to 32 mpg on the highway. Further, customers will love the roomy interior.
4. The largest model making the list of best crossover SUV models is the 2013 Ford Flex. It can get up to 25 mpg on the highway and has three rows of seats, which is perfect for big families.
5. Lastly, for those looking for the best in class the 2013 Acura RDX is the best luxury crossover to buy. The model comes in either front wheel or all wheel drive, has a compact design and an engine that’s big on power and fuel efficient. Drivers can expect to receive up to 28 mpg when they drive this model on the highway.
These are the five best crossover SUV models due to their ability to save drivers money at the pump as well as the luxurious features they have. Ultimately, depending on your needs buying one of these five is a smart move as they offer the best in safety features and fuel economy.