7 Passenger Crossover Vehicles List
When driving a crossover vehicle, it is essential that you can seat as many passengers as you can for the ultimate driving experience. Here is a list of 7 passenger crossover vehicles that includes some of the best crossover vehicles on the market allowing for a crossover vehicles comparison.
1. Toyota Highlander – this 7 passenger crossover vehicle is one of the most versatile and offers a hybrid option for the environmentally conscious.
2. Chrysler Town & Country – the fuel efficient 7 passenger crossover vehicle gets a spot on the list for its spacious leg room and superb safety.
3. Honda Pilot – the crème de la crème of 7 passenger crossover vehicles, the Honda Pilot is one of the best crossover SUVs ever created.
4. Hyundai Veracruz – one of the best crossover vehicles on the market, the Veracruz adds extravagance to your travel.
5. Mitsubishi Outlander – a combination of stamina, dynamics and performance, the Mitsubishi Outlander is always rated top among best crossover SUVs.
6. Ford Flex – a minivan crossover that is a cut above the rest. The Ford Flex aids in saving you money with its superior gas mileage in the city and on the highway and carries the award winning Ford brand name.
7. Kia Sorrento – one of the best luxury crossovers being sold today, the Kia Sorrento offers quality with a practical price.
8. Mazda CX-9 – touting an under $30,000 MSRP, the Mazda CX-9 is a sport 4-wheel drive giant on the road with lustrous finish and striking engineering.
9. Chevrolet Traverse – the 24 miles to the gallon 7 passenger crossover vehicles comes with superb amenities and an excellent array of connectivity features.
10. Toyota Sienna – the minivan crossover on the list of 7 passenger crossover vehicles, adds expansive room and storage to the traditional minivan and exciting navigation features.