10 Best Car Insurance Rates For Young Drivers
If you are a younger driver, you will typically pay more for insurance due to their risk assessments. However; these ten companies offer young drivers insurance that won’t break the bank.
1. One of the best car insurance rates for young drivers comes from Nationwide Insurance. For students that receive a B average or better, you may qualify for up to a 15% discount on your premium.
2. State Farm has some of the lowest car insurance rates for student drivers as they deliver an excellent good student discount. If you maintain good grades you can earn a 25% discount off your bill.
3. Young drivers will love Esurance because it appeals to their demographic. With outstanding mobile apps and social media interaction, along with a many discounts students can take advantage of, this is one of the better companies to receive the best car insurance rates.
4. A great way teens can save on their bill is by driving safer cars. By looking over the top ten safest cars for teenagers list, parents can select vehicles that will help reduce the insurance premium. Many companies like Progressive offer discounts based on what you drive.
5. Allstate does an excellent job providing young drivers with the best car insurance rates as well as good incentives for safe driving. Their website has many resources to help teens become safer drivers and receive cool freebies like gift cards.
6. Though they are expensive, there are many benefits of hybrid cars for drivers like better fuel efficiency and lower insurance premiums. Traveler’s Insurance has a 10% discount for hybrid owners.
7. Many insurance companies like GEICO can offer the best car insurance rates with multiple discounts. If you have more than one policy with them, you can receive a reduction in your bill.
8. Many new drivers are able to receive cheaper insurance by completing a driver’s education program. 21st Century offers discounts to teens who successfully complete driving instruction schools.
9. Military families can take advantage of USAA as they have some of the best rates for drivers. Furthermore, by driving a vehicle less than three years old, reducing your annual mileage, and being a safe driver you can be eligible for their discounts.
10. For those looking to carry the minimum coverage allowed by your state, Safe Auto is the perfect company to go through. They have many deals that can help you save a significant amount of money on your insurance.